Re: Why is Win Explorer accessing the Net?

From: Lars M. Hansen (badnews_at_hansenonline.net)
Date: 01/11/04

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:04:10 GMT

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:33:59 +0000 (UTC), "Alan P"
<alan@(nojunkplease)alancode.net> spoketh

>Lars Hansen states how Windows is better,,,
>
>Yet his own website is hosted on Linux?
>
>http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?host=hansenonline.net
>
> Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

If you'd care to read some of the stuff I've posted in the past two
years, I think you'll find that I'm firmly in both camps. The fact that
I replaced my IIS 4.0 box with an Apache box a year ago is irrelevant in
this regard.

Lars M. Hansen
http://www.hansenonline.net

  • Re: Why is Win Explorer accessing the Net?
    ... >Yet his own website is hosted on Linux? ... If you'd care to read some of the stuff I've posted in the past two ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Why is Win Explorer accessing the Net?
    ... >Yet his own website is hosted on Linux? ... If you'd care to read some of the stuff I've posted in the past two ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Why is Win Explorer accessing the Net?
    ... >>Lars Hansen states how Windows is better,,, ... >>Yet his own website is hosted on Linux? ... > If you'd care to read some of the stuff I've posted in the past two ...
    (comp.security.misc)