Re: System admin tools

From: Jan Reilink (digiover_at_dsinet.org)
Date: 12/31/03

Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:41:51 +0100

Sudhakar Govindavajhala wrote:

[...]
> I want to survey the kind of system admin tools that are used for
> securing networks. I am interested in knowing about management
> tools. Can people suggest some pointers?

Fyodor already did your job ;-)
<http://www.insecure.org/tools.html>, but do define 'management tools'

> I am looking at both Windows and Unix platforms.
>
> thanks,

Goodluck, (where) will you publish the results?

Regards, Jan

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /  No HTML in mail or news!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: System admin tools
    ... >> securing networks. ... I am interested in knowing about management ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Adaptec 2100, asr driver
    ... I have quite a few machines with the Adaptec cards, and while I hate them and the management tools, I don't have much choice but to use them until we retire the hardware. ... Does anyone have any info on whether adaptec is planning on updating these tools to work with FreeBSD 6+? ... Knowing that info would help me plan our 4.11 to 6.x migration. ...
    (freebsd-stable)