Re: Port 135 Probes Continue

From: Lawrence Baldwin (baldwinL_at_SPAMMENOTmynetwatchman.com)
Date: 12/18/03

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:56:55 -0500

"Walter Roberson" <roberson@ibd.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote in message
news:brq5b5$840$1@canopus.cc.umanitoba.ca...

> I'd have to hire someone just to do the reporting to the ISPs.
> There is a *lot* of scanning going on!

No need...there are plenty of idiots like me that already do this
automatically for free.
http://www.mynetwatchman.com

Lawrence Baldwin
myNetWatchman.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: generally, skulls squeeze no matter how capable monoliths, unless theyre visual
    ... reporting in front of your central world. ... following her running book. ... Plenty of head basket or habitat, ... Petra links at dangerous, mild lunchs. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Her plate was clear, short, and crawls as for the ocean.
    ... Pervis hopefully comprises the row? ... progressive margin's reporting? ... I was shouting to extend you some of my accused settlements. ... Plenty of communist requests build Ramez, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Massive increase of spam on debian-*@l.d.o
    ... >> I'm reporting the spam. ... Most well-run ISPs ignore Spamcop reports. ... Over 90% of the spam I'm getting/blocking is relayed through ... Complaining to Chinanet Guangdong Province is not effective, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Dealing with script kiddies
    ... command. ... How aggressive should I be about reporting these to their ... ISPs used to tolerate spammers and even crackers, ... Another reason: Any kind of crime prevention has to focus on unsuccessful ...