Re: ISPs can easily decrease net abuse

From: Laurent (laurent_at_faked.mblelop.com)
Date: 12/08/03

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:40:26 -0500

Tony Reed wrote:
> In article
> <barmar-595B0A.17571505122003@netnews.attbi.com>, Barry
> Margolin <barmar@alum.mit.edu> wrote:
>
>> I've heard that most colds are spread around communities
>> through children interacting at school. So the obvious
>> cure for the common cold is to stop having children. :)
>
> Or stop sending them to school.

And wash their toys in chlorine bleach every day. What about living in a
bubble? Bubbleboy! </obvious Seinfeld reference>

Laurent

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ISPs can easily decrease net abuse
    ... >I've heard that most colds are spread around communities through ... >children interacting at school. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Doonesbury 10/30
    ... representative sample of all the communities in the United States? ... year and grudging a fifty-dollar tax increase to your school district? ... to keep them from having kids, ... Maybe both parents are working part-time (they're only ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Well now we know where Democrats stand
    ... All I have to do is look at the school population here and in AL where ... The county schools are predominately white ... prevalent that Black communities will be more tight knit. ... the norm to see such integration. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Panel calls for anti-child obesity effort
    ... > changes in food labeling and advertising, more school and community ... > latest to focus on the sharp increase in childhood obesity. ... > communities and corporations all are adversely affected by obesity and all ... > bear responsibility for changing social norms to better promote healthier ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: "Calling a Christmas tree a Holiday tree is like calling a menorah a candelabra".
    ... they have to pray or that they have to participate? ... I live in Michigan, and it ain't happening in my kids ... But you were in school hundreds of years ago. ... I'm sure there are some small communities in Colorado where it ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)