remove fastsearch.com

From: G Golgowski (golgowski_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 12/03/03

Date: 2 Dec 2003 17:35:16 -0800

Fastsearch.com has replaced Googlw as my home page and I can't get rid
of it. Using Internet options in the Tools dropdown menu I can change
my home page to Googlw, bu when I shutdown and restart it reverts to
Fastsearch. How can I get rid of this thing and control what my home
page is?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: remove fastsearch.com
    ... >>Fastsearch.com has replaced Googlw as my home page and I can't get ... Using Internet options in the Tools dropdown menu I can ... How can I get rid of this thing and control what my home ... got the fastsearch site on as default in IE once again! ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: remove fastsearch.com
    ... > Fastsearch.com has replaced Googlw as my home page and I can't get rid ... Using Internet options in the Tools dropdown menu I can change ... How can I get rid of this thing and control what my home ... You have been infected with spyware. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: How can I turn off Homepage drop list in IE6
    ... install Mike Burgess' DelTypedURL.inf at ... click on Apply and OK -Internet Options, General, History. ... > In Win XP Pro, IE 6, when I go to Tools, Internet Options, then I go to ... I would like to get rid of this list to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Erase Manage Websites
    ... I am in the process of trying to erase all ... restricted websites off my computer. ... Internet options and have erased the cookies, ... How do I get rid of these sites? ...
  • Re: How can I turn off Homepage drop list in IE6
    ... Enquire, plan and execute. ... Please tell the newsgroup how any ... > In Win XP Pro, IE 6, when I go to Tools, Internet Options, then I go to the ... I would like to get rid of this list to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)