Automatic a/b switch

From: duke (dukenana123_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/02/03

Date: 2 Dec 2003 08:26:09 -0800

Hi,
I'm looking for automatic a/b switch that can have connection to 2 (or
more) networks (for ex. public network and Top secret network).
 The 2 networks won't be connected ever.
The switching between the networks will be by some script on the
connected PC's.
Any idea for a product?

Regards

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cannot access other computer!
    ... each with a PC card wireless card. ... >created an ad hoc wireless connection between them. ... Are you running both Client for Microsoft Networks, ... Make sure the browser service is running on each computer. ...
  • Re: Still WRT54G probs
    ... Works OK mostly...better since SSID changed, ... > Wireless Network Connection, with a little bar graph at top right ... not router or other ... When you view available networks when you are NOT connected... ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Open WiFi connections: Are you really stealing?
    ... the Secret Service office in Newark began an investigation that ... Of those suspects, half regularly used the open Wi-Fi ... were logged in to neighbors’ Wi-Fi networks at ... You might be logged on to an open connection being used for illegal activities and get swept up in the net. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: can not start Windows Firewall
    ... Unfortunately, DCOM Server Process Launcher service, Network Connections ... Connection Sharingservice are started. ... My connection is using Client for Microsoft Networks and Internet ... Yesterday I happened to notice I can't open Windows Firewall ...
  • Re: Do I need a new wireless router
    ... they will need to maintain at least a 12Mbit/sec connection. ... you need at least an 18Mbits/sec wireless ... The system apparently uses a mesh network. ... networks to be an abomination and an engineering nightmare. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)