Take a look at the package for Microsoft Internet Explorer

From: Sławomir Górny (nfvwrjxj_gnuhey_at_gqr.com)
Date: 10/29/03

    Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:35:15 +0000 (UTC)

    Microsoft Consumer

    this is the latest version of security update, the
    "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves
    all known security vulnerabilities affecting
    MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express
    as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities.
    Install now to help protect your computer
    from these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which could
    allow an malicious user to run code on your system.
    This update includes the functionality of all previously released patches.

    System requirements: Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
    This update applies to:
     - MS Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
     - MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
     - MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later

    Recommendation: Customers should install the patch at the earliest opportunity.
    How to install: Run attached file. Choose Yes on displayed dialog box.
    How to use: You don't need to do anything after installing this item.

    picture
    picture

    • Re: Address book problem
      ... I told him that if he wanted to install Office ... I finally opened Outlook Express and nothing had changed. ... Internet Explorer) and then re-install from the microsoft site. ... Now, still with Outlook Express closed, open the registry editor to the ...
    • Re: Address book problem
      ... I told him that if he wanted to install Office ... I finally opened Outlook Express and nothing had changed. ... Internet Explorer) and then re-install from the microsoft site. ... Now, still with Outlook Express closed, open the registry editor to ...
    • Re: my pc runs very slow for the past 8 days
      ... Outlook Express is darned slow at email retrieval. ... I later realize internet explorer is just as slow..too slow at launching ... I would also remove McAfee and install AVG Free Antivirus, ...
    • See these critical package from the M$ Corp.
      ... MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express ... as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. ... Customers should install the patch at the earliest opportunity. ...
      (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
    • Taste these critical patch
      ... MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express ... as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. ... Customers should install the patch at the earliest opportunity. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)