Re: How is Blaster caught?

From: Gabriele Neukam (Gabriele.Neukam_at_t-online.de)
Date: 08/17/03

Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:31:06 +0200

On that special day, null@zilch.com, (null@zilch.com) said...

> 1. Does the patch install on Win 98/ME ?

No.

> 2. Since Win 98 is no longer supported will there ever be a patch?

I doubt it. Instead, they will tell you to dump that old OS, and when
you are at it, also the old computer it ran on, and buy a shining new
Longhorn machine.

> 3. Have there been any confirmed cases of Win 98/ME infections by the
> current worm and its variants?

One message told so, but there was no confirmation from any other side.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Neukam@t-online.de

--
Ah, Information. A good, too valuable theses days, to give it away, just
so, at no cost.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Trashed a Working EM Gottlieb HotShots today!!!
    ... storage shed to come back would have cost me another $250 and 4 hours ... world of games going to the dump or into dumpster. ... just like all the vids & jukeboxes that got ... cost to much. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Clutch hitters?
    ... call him untradeable is insane. ... dump him...no matter the cost. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Market down - Oil way down
    ... Always worried me to see every company dump stock ... Only my WMT is up. ... Taking a serous reaming on what i'm holding and may pull the dump rope... ... Food, Telephones, Basic necessities (COST, WMT, and GAS maybe? ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Essential car accessory
    ... How much do you reckon the electronics in it actually cost? ... hmmm. ... "buy a dump valve simulator, makes you car sound like it's being driven by ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)