Re: INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID - OT to Crapper

From: God Rudy (rudy_at_mail.attic.ccc)
Date: 08/13/03

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:59:46 GMT

Tracker wrote:
<snip>

> Interested in purchasing my book named "Security Minds versus Malicious
> Minds" visit:
> www.securityminds2003.com
> It will teach you to learn about Windows, the Internet and Hacking

<snip>

Looks like even the ISP has given up on you!
"This domain is not registerd"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Aqua is a Plastic Cube!
    ... if WPF were put into Apple's old Mac OS X ... the problem this platform has is that it's rather vaguely defined, ... better than it is on X Windows or Windows XP. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Great SWT Program
    ... using computers was with Windows. ... Moving the cursor can be done in a number of ways (arrow keys plus ... But vim does. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Drag it to the trash...
    ... Seems to have worked for everyone that uses VMS anyways. ... He finds *lots* of bugs in Windows. ... is NTFS, but you might chose to use VFAT (say, for Mac OS X ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Drag it to the trash...
    ... VMS was a minicomputer OS, and was aimed at much more ... DOS batch files are at least much simpler than DCL. ... He finds *lots* of bugs in Windows. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Windows.. its like coming home!
    ... PowerBook G4, ... I don't need a Mac to run Windows. ... I'd ask if the MacBook is zippy, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)