Re: Sulk story

From: Gianni Mariani (
Date: 07/24/03

Date: 23 Jul 2003 22:52:28 GMT

Bit Twister wrote:

>>What is the responsible thing to do with this info ?
> Email proof to abuse@ISP.com_that_IP_accress_belongs_to
> They *might* tell the IP address to fix their box.

Well, in this case I don't think it's a good idea. I had composed an
email and had second thoughts. Suffice to say it's not and ISP and not
in this country.

> And as for your cracked box; Look here

Done that already. No juice.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PPP Trip Report Anyone?
    ... >the rain felt like BB's hitting my face. ... I'll totally agree with Twister running really well. ... It's still a GREAT ride. ... "Patriotism means to stand by the country. ...
  • Re: Simple two computer network.
    ... Spend a monthly fee to buy an extra IP addy from your ISP. ... Bit Twister. ... look into getting a router. ...
  • Re: IP addresses getting out to the world ??
    ... Bit Twister writes: ... I'm with another poster: ask the ISP what ... should we be wasting our time trying to answer it? ...