Re: FIPS 140-1

From: megan (zhongmeiyi_at_yahoo.com.sg)
Date: 06/26/03

Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:23:13 +0800

Sorry, but i still can't find why the answer to my 2nd question:

why is the EMI/EMC level 1& 2 for business use while level 3 is for more
use? usually security levels for business should be higher than for home
usage right?

anybody knows?
megan

"NIRe" <e#v!a_n?f@n~e^t&i*t(r)i!g{h}t.com> wrote in message

> http://csrc.nist.gov/cryptval/, another link you might find useful:
> http://www.corsec.com/fips_center.php
>

> "megan" <zhongmeiyi@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > 1) May i know where i can get a compiled list of FIPS approved
> cryptographic
> > algorithms?
> > 2) why is EMI/EMC level 1& 2 for business use while level 3 is for more
> use?
> > usually security levels for business should be higher than for home
usage
> > right?
> >
> > thanks.
> > megan

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [SLE] unsubscription
    ... Threading is done scanning for three headers, ... every body has it, and increases resources usage. ... It also means that archives get bigger with repeated information. ... Top posting really caught in people from the business world that used ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Internet Tracking?
    ... internet usage AND bandwidth usage because at various times during the day, ... video content to 10% of available bandwidth. ... business sites from work unless the business specifically makes money ... However in my case, this customer does make money off of YouTube and other video type of sites, but not inappropriate stuff, unless they're researching info for one of their clients. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: record artist!
    ... There are those that insist that my usage is wrong. ... There are too many people in the business world ... there is at least a small group of us that use "chops" to mean ... businessmen) House to proclaim a "Your reputation is your chops" day. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Internet Tracking?
    ... internet usage AND bandwidth usage because at various times during the day, ... business sites from work unless the business specifically makes money ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)