Re: Completely Stumped

From: angelwolf (
Date: 04/23/03

From: "angelwolf" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:35:31 -0400

"/sheldon" <> wrote in message
> Hey All...A program, that is apparently somewhere on my hard drive,
> tried to connect to the did'nt succeed...I run zonealarm and
> the program had to get permission which it did'nt...thing is, this
> during the wee hours of the morning when the box was idle...the only
> I knew about it was because of zonealarms' pop-up warning...
> The name of the program is ( according to zonealarm )
> ?HXR@
You might try the program Belarc Advisor it checks you comp and besides
giving you info on you system it gives a fairly complete list of installed

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Jim H
    ... He thinks he is clever, ... You gave me permission to use it. ... Hey, we gave your kid a team name.. ... That would be a better nick for you, since the wind goes in one of your ears and somehow comes out faster through the other ear. ...
  • Re: Aus UNiNATS
    ... Just a heads up on the plans for street and trials at ... We aren't able to get "official" permission to run a street comp in ... - We're only insured when we have official permission to use a venue. ...
  • Re: Problems accesing computer
    ... The thing is that when i try to access the shared docs from another comp it asks me a user name and password but when i try from my comp ... I allso added my self as an user on the other computer and still rejects me and i added my self in the security tab in the shared folder and permission. ...
  • Re: Ping Annika (RSG Ohio)
    ... Hey, at least I gave you full credit as to who I stole it from. ...
  • I cant see any of my drop down menus! Help please.
    ... Hey all. ... My comp is running XP home, ... For some reason, about two days ago, my drop down menus got all screwed up. ... Any fixes out there? ...