Re: Need Help Security issue

From: Walter Roberson (roberson@ibd.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca)
Date: 03/27/03

From: roberson@ibd.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca (Walter Roberson)
Date: 27 Mar 2003 00:59:44 GMT

In article <lKpga.10268$ns6.555751@news2.east.cox.net>,
Steve <sklives@(remove)cox.net> wrote:
:Are there any traces left on a computer of the time and date websites were
:visited, other than the time stamp left by the local machine.

I get the impression somehow that your question is intended to be about
one of the various MS Windows operating systems.

For us to answer, we'd have to know the OS involved. The answer is
going to be quite different for (say) Linux than (say) Windows XP.

  • Re: Need Help Security issue
    ... > Are there any traces left on a computer of the time and date websites were ... other than the time stamp left by the local machine. ... Logging may be enabled ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Need Help Security issue
    ... Are there any traces left on a computer of the time and date websites were ... other than the time stamp left by the local machine. ... employee was using the computer. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Please Help Security issue
    ... Are there any traces left on a computer of the time and date websites were ... other than the time stamp left by the local machine. ... employee was using the computer. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Please help