Re: May America lose the Iraq war

From: Richard Krehbiel (krehbiel3@comcast.net)
Date: 03/20/03

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:25:49 -0500
From: Richard Krehbiel <krehbiel3@comcast.net>

Bill Todd wrote:
> "Rob Young" <young_r@encompasserve.org> wrote in message

[various and sundry speculation on whether a hijacked commercial
jetliner could penetrate a nuclear reactor, all clipped because:]

Perhaps you have forgotten what the first three planes taught us, and
the passengers of UA Flight 93. We learned that a succesful hijack
means the passengers are *already* *dead*. Even if it's not possible to
regain control, there's no way they will let any such plane will hit any
target.

So, there will be no further hijackings.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: United 93 Brought Down by Gun Control Laws
    ... So we have a few armed passengers on every flight- not law enforcement ... SOP after any hijack attempt. ... I deduce you don't even know where those are,nor much about aircraft. ... were incapacitated,compared to the 9-11 results,or just getting shot down. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Tragedy in VA
    ... John Wayne was not much more than a movie idol... ... There was a plane that went down in PA that debunks that theory. ... but in the conditioning of the passengers. ... to stand up on a commercial airliner waving a boxcutter and hijack it ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: ot: religion - lol
    ... hijacked a plane in Mexico with more than 100 people aboard on ... Jose Flores, who told police he was a Protestant minister, seized the ... Transport Minister Juan Molinar told reporters that all 104 passengers ... Some passengers said they were not aware of the hijack during the ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • ot: religion - lol
    ... Religious fanatic briefly hijacks Mexican plane. ... hijacked a plane in Mexico with more than 100 people aboard on ... Transport Minister Juan Molinar told reporters that all 104 passengers ... Some passengers said they were not aware of the hijack during the ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)