Re: May America lose the Iraq war

From: Bill Todd (billtodd@metrocast.net)
Date: 03/19/03

From: "Bill Todd" <billtodd@metrocast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 05:25:14 -0500

"Duane Arnold" <notme@notme.com> wrote in message
news:%rXda.168092$S_4.91533@rwcrnsc53...
> All of this is moot, because none of us are going to be around when and if
> America falls anyway.

Hmmm. I'd say most of us were around for 9/11, and if we keep acting the
way we are that will just have been a warm-up exercise.

> Live with it because it is not changing and you can talk about it until
the
> *cows* come home.

Right - it will be much better just to plow on blindly until we lose a
good-sized chunk of a city.

> I have had it with this thread.

Well, that's one bright spot.

- bill

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Radiation and dummy loads
    ... You know John, since America gives the 'right to bear arms' you would ... Hmmm, got rid of my .357 ... ... Ten minuits from Normal ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
  • Re: Radiation and dummy loads
    ... since America gives the 'right to bear arms' you would ... Hmmm, got rid of my .357 ... ... of Gaussian law which when extended to the same environment as the ... the new developments of being able to take "pictures" of light waves/particles needs completely explored and given time for the technology to improve/mature. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
  • Re: OT. Has any American
    ... Hmmm. ... William Calley? ... of America. ... Yeah. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: OT. Has any American
    ... Hmmm. ... William Calley? ... of America. ... Yeah. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: May America lose the Iraq war
    ... All of this is moot, because none of us are going to be around when and if ... America falls anyway. ... History has shown that no empire last through out time. ...
    (comp.security.misc)