Re: May America lose the Iraq war

From: Duane Arnold (notme@notme.com)
Date: 03/19/03

From: "Duane Arnold" <notme@notme.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 05:28:04 GMT

> I hope you Americans enjoy living in the new Fourth Reich.

What are you going to say when the *beat* down people in Iraq tells America
thank you for getting this *clown* off of our backs?

Time and time again when things in the world are not going well and a
country must face the challenge, I only see one that meets it head on, and
that's the good old U S of A.

You can crawl back to your hole now.

Dr. *D* :)

--
The protection of the machine is a process and not a given!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sharp Increase in Winter Heating Costs Seen
    ... americans will move to the third world..., ... cost inflation. ... Costs of living in some of these countries is a tenth of what ... be taxed and the dog washers wouldnt starve. ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Sayonara
    ... Americans should preach what they practice. ... Having this standard of living is an achievement, ... resources, energy, all of our resources. ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: Where is everyone?
    ... Estimate 40% fall in average standard of living by 2010. ... Keep in mind that I am 62 years old and I remember when we Americans ... Almost daily I talk to younger folks with bachelors and masters ...
    (rec.models.rc.air)
  • Re: Mitts 6-Figure Middle Class
    ... I'm somewhat okay with the ceiling of the Middle Class up around $200K, ... living the real Middle Class lifestyle. ... A single-earner family at $35-55K is definitely NOT living the traditional ...  The point here is that most Americans are not living ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: save the world
    ... I just haven't found out that magic recipe that entitles americans ... to a higher std of living. ... They say it is agriculture and when I ...
    (sci.research.careers)