Re: credit card !

From: Bill Unruh (unruh@string.physics.ubc.ca)
Date: 11/18/02

From: unruh@string.physics.ubc.ca (Bill Unruh)
Date: 18 Nov 2002 20:24:19 GMT

manojantony@yahoo.com (Manoj) writes:

]hi !

]i had a credit card transaction last month in a book store using my
]friends card. when my friend searched google, the details of the card
]is still there in the cached pages!

]is it fault with the company . can i file a suit against them ?

a) You using a friend's card does not help the case. Only he could be
damaged and only he could sue.
b) It would depend on the damages he sustained.
c) What do you mean "when your friend searched google"? What cached
page?

Relevant Pages

  • credit card !
    ... i had a credit card transaction last month in a book store using my ... friends card. ... when my friend searched google, ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: credit card !
    ... >]i had a credit card transaction last month in a book store using my ... >]friends card. ... > b) It would depend on the damages he sustained. ... > c) What do you mean "when your friend searched google"? ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: OT to all you haters
    ... yes they can and will charge your card for perceived damages... ... have been travelling and in hotels all across the us, ... I have been told that the reason for this is that they might find damages ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Auto Add Record TRIGGER??
    ... We need to keep track of our keycards. ... When a user loses, damages or ??? ... person has been issued a card. ... I can attach to this Vendor db and pull that data. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)