Re: security certifications?

From: BobD (bobnews1@respond-to-group-not-me.alt-tab.cc)
Date: 11/07/02

From: "BobD" <bobnews1@respond-to-group-not-me.alt-tab.cc>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 01:29:45 -0600

SANS GSEC (GIAC Security Essentials Certified)

www.sans.org
www.giac.org

Starting a ten week ILOT (Instructor Lead OnLine Training) with mentor
(weekly two hour session) this week. Price was reasonable, the mentoring
sessions only an hour away from me, not a "drink from the firehose" format
(although those are available), time to soak it in, peers to chat/work with,
hands-on work needed, gotta write a paper to complete the cert, 6 month time
frame limitation to complete.

Bob Dienhart