Re: help with paper

From: Bit Twister (BitTwister@localhost.localdomain)
Date: 11/04/02

From: Bit Twister <BitTwister@localhost.localdomain>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 00:56:41 GMT

On Sun, 3 Nov 2002 16:43:51 -0800, Julio Lopes wrote:
> hi, I have to prepare a paper on security and cyber terrorism, but as this
> is all new for me, can anyone help on where to start looking for (magazines,
> books, websites, etc ?)

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,690. Search took 0.43 seconds

Relevant Pages

  • Availabillity question.
    ... Also search on google for words - security sql server ... >Any good websites, books on this subject? ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • help with paper
    ... hi, I have to prepare a paper on security and cyber terrorism, but as this ... books, websites, etc ?) ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: help with paper
    ... >hi, I have to prepare a paper on security and cyber terrorism, but as this ... >books, websites, etc ?) ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Risks Digest 25.74
    ... ACM FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS ... U.S. Passport RFID security ... Taiwan president in ruckus over prerecorded web messages ... What could be one of the most important books for developers of low-risk ...
    (comp.risks)
  • RE: book for a newbie...?
    ... do you have url to download that security books for free? ... It's dificult for me in here to buy that books online. ... > Linux Security Toolkit ...
    (Security-Basics)