Re: Best Universities

From: Eric Chamberlain (
Date: 11/04/02

From: "Eric Chamberlain" <>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 23:54:21 GMT

I would stick with the top 10 Computer Science universities like:
University of California, Berkeley

Eric Chamberlain, CISSP

"Antonio Cingoli" <> wrote in message news:D3cx9.110801$ > > Hi, > > I'm an undergraduate computer engineering student and I would like to attend > a graduate program in the future. I am wondering which are the best > universities for computer security and cryptography in the USA, and I would > like to know your opinions about it. > Thanks in advance for your help, > > Antonio > >

Relevant Pages

  • From the Washington Post: How Liberalism has destroyed California
    ... "Dalton Trumbo was a hero to the American left, ... need a novel titled "Berkeley Got Its Liberalism." ... California, a laboratory of liberalism, is spiraling downward, driven ... In its impact on the institution, and on students trying to grip the ...
  • Re: Rotating Quiz 131
    ... Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Virginia. ... Alaska, California, Connecticut, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, ... California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, ... Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, ...
  • Serial killer to face charges in 5 deaths in Southern California
    ... A serial killer convicted of slaying three women in Illinois is being ... extradited to California to face charges that he killed five Southern ... Andrew Urdiales, 47, is accused of killing women in Orange, Riverside ... consolidated and tried in Orange County. ...
  • Re: OT - Californias deficit shrinks to $1.9 billion
    ... a "dramatically smaller budget problem" than the state has faced in ... California could well be the second state (the first ... will likely be Illinois) to file for bankruptcy protection. ... has been trying the same tactic (tax the "rich"), but, unlike ...
  • Re: Illinois GL Session & Discipline
    ... We had a good session in Illinois, ... In many states there's a tradition that 50 year members no longer pay ... I wonder if this is now true in California. ... Recommendations by last year's GM that were carryovers last year ...