site to check browser security

From: John Smith (someone@microsoft.com)
Date: 05/18/02

From: "John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 04:19:45 GMT

    With so many Internet Explorer volunerability issues. Does anyone
know of any website which can check a browser to see if it is
volunerable? I have not upgrade my IE 4.0x. Microsoft did not mention
security issue about the browser. I'm not sure if it is because it
is safe, or they simply dropped supporting it.

Relevant Pages

  • site to check browser security
    ... With so many Internet Explorer volunerability issues. ... know of any website which can check a browser to see if it is ... security issue about the browser. ... or they simply dropped supporting it. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: site to check browser security
    ... >> With so many Internet Explorer volunerability issues. ... >>know of any website which can check a browser to see if it is ... >>security issue about the browser. ... Totally secure AFAIK:) ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: site to check browser security
    ... >> With so many Internet Explorer volunerability issues. ... >>know of any website which can check a browser to see if it is ... >>security issue about the browser. ... Totally secure AFAIK:) ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: site to check browser security
    ... > With so many Internet Explorer volunerability issues. ... >security issue about the browser. ... provides a proxy server and if you are using it or not, ... Other browsers aren't targeted to the extent that Internet Explorer is ...