Re: IP address <--> Global Positioning System (GPS)

From: Melinda Shore (shore@panix.com)
Date: 05/25/02

From: shore@panix.com (Melinda Shore)
Date: 24 May 2002 19:40:12 -0400

In article <p_zH8.2966$Np5.1585@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>,
Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@bellatlantic.net> wrote:
>MIT's Computer Group is working along these lines as well. It's a big deal
>for PDA's.

It's become a very hot area. There are regulatory
pressures, of course, but some people can't resist the
smell of patent opportunities, plus anything to do with
mobility is considered pretty sexy.

--
     Melinda Shore - Software longa, hardware brevis - shore@panix.com
          If you send me harassing email, I'll probably post it

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IP address <--> Global Positioning System (GPS)
    ... >MIT's Computer Group is working along these lines as well. ... There are regulatory ... pressures, of course, but some people can't resist the ... If you send me harassing email, ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: IP address <--> Global Positioning System (GPS)
    ... >MIT's Computer Group is working along these lines as well. ... There are regulatory ... pressures, of course, but some people can't resist the ... If you send me harassing email, ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: IP address <--> Global Positioning System (GPS)
    ... >MIT's Computer Group is working along these lines as well. ... There are regulatory ... pressures, of course, but some people can't resist the ... If you send me harassing email, ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: IP address <--> Global Positioning System (GPS)
    ... >MIT's Computer Group is working along these lines as well. ... There are regulatory ... pressures, of course, but some people can't resist the ... If you send me harassing email, ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: IP address <--> Global Positioning System (GPS)
    ... >MIT's Computer Group is working along these lines as well. ... There are regulatory ... pressures, of course, but some people can't resist the ... If you send me harassing email, ...
    (comp.security.misc)