Re: Cybercrime and How

From: x y (jamescagney90210@excite.com)
Date: 05/18/02

From: "x y" <jamescagney90210@excite.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 08:23:12 -0400

I love the Osborne/Foundstone books such as Hacking Exposed vol 3, Hacking
Windows 2000, Incident Response and Hacker's Challenge.

"Lance Delacroix" <lance_delacroix@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
> On 17 May 2002 03:49:30 -0700, pinder_gill@hotmail.com (Gill) wrote:
>
> >hi
> >
> >i need to write an legal issue n i will be doing on Cybercrime and How
> >to Combat it. can anyone just give me some idea what should i be
> >doing...n where can i look for some information regarding it.
>
> You should investigate Micro$oft and the sneakware, spyware, and
> snitchware they sold you with your OS.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cybercrime and How
    ... I love the Osborne/Foundstone books such as Hacking Exposed vol 3, ... Windows 2000, Incident Response and Hacker's Challenge. ... > snitchware they sold you with your OS. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Win2000 security book?
    ... I like the Osborne/Foundstone books, such as Hacking Exposed vol 3, Hacking ... Windows 2000, Incident Response and maybe Hacker's Challenge. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Win2000 security book?
    ... I like the Osborne/Foundstone books, such as Hacking Exposed vol 3, Hacking ... Windows 2000, Incident Response and maybe Hacker's Challenge. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Incident Response Toolkit
    ... >www.foundstone.com has some Windows NT/2000/XP forensics programs that might ... >> We are thinking about establishing a Incident Response team at our ...
    (comp.security.misc)