password expiration

From: MaryAnne (maryanne2002@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/18/02

From: "MaryAnne" <maryanne2002@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 03:39:48 GMT

It is a best practice to have users to change their passwords every "number
of days". In the case of Windows NT or W2K, how could one deal with some
accounts cannot have an expiry date?

Your comments/suggestions are much appreciated.

Regards.

Relevant Pages

  • password expiration
    ... It is a best practice to have users to change their passwords every "number ... In the case of Windows NT or W2K, how could one deal with some ... Regards. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Windows remember password
    ... I suppose that you mean feature in IE for saving of passwords in forms. ... checkbox "Use AutoComplete for" "User names and passwords on forms". ... Best regards, ... > How do I stop windows remembering a password for a username. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Windows XP Log-In...Missing Password
    ... There appears to be some discussions on forgotten passwords in earlier ... Regards, ... Tim. ... > someone prior to me used the system, issued a windows ...
  • Re: getting rid of reset disc
    ... Assign all new passwords to all accounts and password protect your BIOS. ... Go through this list and secure your PC. ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... You should at least turn on the built in firewall. ...
  • Re: How hard is socket programming?
    ... finds the page which still happens to be in memory and ... paged out on Windows 7 with 8.0 GB RAM. ... As far as I can tell FastCGI is good here ... one that has been established by long practice (the ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)