Re: Indicators of a lack of adequate IT security?

From: Dave Korn (no.spam@my.mailbox.invalid)
Date: 03/26/02

From: "Dave Korn" <no.spam@my.mailbox.invalid>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:18:29 -0000

"Robar Fenton" <solaris7ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
news:a43fec02.0203252346.b36aaaf@posting.google.com...
> I recently was asked (by a client) " What are some of the indicators
> that would lead you to question the adequacy of an organizations IT
> Security structure (i.e. in terms of protecting its network and
> limiting access to sensitive databases)?"
>
> This is a more complex question than the client realized. However, I
> agreed to provide an answer.
>
> Before I do so, I would appreciate any positive suggestions on what
> should be addressed in the answer (I will also provide them with some
> 'indicators of an adequate security infrastructure'.
>
> Any helpful suggestions are appreciated.

  What percentage of the fee your client is presumably paying you for
providing this service do we get? :-)

      DaveK

--
moderator of
alt.talk.rec.soc.biz.news.comp.humanities.meow.misc.moderated.meow

Relevant Pages

  • Indicators of a lack of adequate IT security?
    ... I recently was asked " What are some of the indicators ... that would lead you to question the adequacy of an organizations IT ... This is a more complex question than the client realized. ... 'indicators of an adequate security infrastructure'. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: MSP 2003 ~> MSP 2000
    ... our client can open the project in MSP 2000 but they say it "errors ... > this (If graphical indicators are used in the 2003 version and graphical ... Since the problem only occurs when your client tries to ... Go to our MVP website at: http://www.mvps.org/project/faqs.htm ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Agent 3.0 Released
    ... > quote; indicators. ... client would handle it fine. ... > Your client breaks that by reformatting what I wrote. ...
    (news.software.readers)