Information Security Management Courses

From: Chandran.P.R. (prc@vsnl.com)
Date: 03/12/02

    From: prc@vsnl.com (Chandran.P.R.)
    Date: 11 Mar 2002 21:31:29 -0800

    I am a retired senior police officer from India. I am interested in
    pursuing a course on Information Security Management(ISM) so that I
    can become an expert in this discipline and take up consultancy work.
    I believe it is a challenging field and my interest in Info systems
    and experience in Security matters will help in this reagrd. Will be
    grateful for any advice, guidance and information on ISM courses.
    CHANDRAN.P.R. March 11, 2002.