Re: Windows Media Player executes WMF content in .MP3 files.

From: Joe (1@2.com)
Date: 02/28/02

From: "Joe" <1@2.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:38:31 -0500

"Alun Jones" <alun@texis.com> wrote in message news:Oasf8.8003

> But he's right, you should have read his post the first time round.

Ahem... and I quote:

"My ex sent me an mp3 she'd dloaded on Gnotella"

He says his ex SENT him an MP3, not that she EXECUTED the mp3 or that SHE
had any problems with it herself.

"When this file is opened..."

He says, "When this file IS opened...", not "When SHE opened the file..."

"I don't use media player as my default..."

Again, he refers to himself, not his ex.

So I ask you to re-read the original message, as I already read it correctly
the first time around.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The Bridge-Fiend / PJR [repost]
    ... I should have made Five Diamonds but ... PJR, 1994-08 ... First time I've read it since last time I posted it. ... So record it already and send me the mp3. ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: [opensuse] (incomplete) list of possibilities (and impossibilities) to play mp3 on SuSE 10.2
    (SuSE)
  • Re: H2 Review
    ... Which tune is it? ... Hey, if it sounds better at 192 .mp3, it'd probably be great for post-processing at 24-bit .wav. ... internal mics at the middle sensitivity setting. ... first time. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: Real Post: i-Pod vs CDs?
    ... By MP3 here I mean MP3 back-converted to a CD. ... what sound absolutely wonderful played on my good turntable THE FIRST TIME ... exceedingly quiet location, surrounded by farms.) ... somebody screwed up the CD creation, if only because of the surface noise ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Slow directories
    ... It has to cache thumbnails of these files, ... This is especially true of MP3 files where you have the additional info name ... maybe 10 to 30 seconds the first time. ... Does Dell use some strange utility for directory access? ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)