X.509v3 certificate...ICON/LOGO in a Certificate...

From: cheecha (ccheecha@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/21/02

From: ccheecha@yahoo.com (cheecha)
Date: 21 Feb 2002 12:27:05 -0800

Hello,

Could someone tell me if there is a way to add a logo/icon to a
X.509v3 certificate? The reason I would like to have a logo/icon in a
certificate is to help the user to quickly identify the the issuer,
purspose etc.

Thanks,
Cheecha

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Lester Lyons
    ... I can't see that telling someone how to obtain a birth certificate is ... If he's chasing him for some other reason, ... If he is looking for a living individual there are other, very well publicised, places where he can look for people who have put up their own details because they want to be found; and for the OP to put up his details so that he can be found. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: Lester Lyons
    ... I can't see that telling someone how to obtain a birth certificate is ... If he's chasing him for some other reason, ... The OP asked for information about a particular living person, ... And Ancestry has some phone books too ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: Lester Lyons
    ... I can't see that telling someone how to obtain a birth certificate ... If he's chasing him for some other reason, ... The OP asked for information about a particular living person, ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: still births
    ... requiring a stillbirth certificate. ... question related to what obligations the law did or did not place on the ... I did respond to your intimation that "any total stranger would be pressed extremely hard to give a very clear and a very good reason before they were issued with a certificate relating to such a personal matter" ... There is no requirement at all to press anyone hard let alone extremely hard to give a very good reason. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: Hello Staffroom!
    ... I'm currently going through an online college ... some reason, I can't officially help them without an associates degree. ... certificate is the first thing kids ask about when it comes to needing ... I relate well to kids. ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)