Re: Recommended reading or prep for Security Career

From: Snowcrash (snowcrash3@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/09/02

From: "Snowcrash" <snowcrash3@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 20:04:15 -0500

Sorry, those 2 books (CISSP Prep Guide and Info Security Managment Handbook)
can be bought at Amazon for $108.49, not $97.98.
-parastoo-

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Just finished . . .
    ... hates it, I'm ... The funny thing is that the cover that I saw on Amazon ... bought. ... In one of the Cliff Janeway novels by John Dunning, a man buys book club editions, and if he likes the book, he buys a first of it, and that goes into his collection untouched. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Bot Puts BBY and Calls AMZN
    ... I've been hitting the Apple Store and Fry's Electronics lately. ... I bought three of the same at BUY.COM and missed the taxman. ... but the best price for the item that I could find. ... Fry's and Amazon had the surround sound receiver for about 18% ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Buying Up Like Crazy on Amazon
    ... I also bought a neat hard covered notebook, 8x10, ruled pages. ... I am always writing little notes, remnders to myself and then the ... Of life's little pleasures shopping at Amazon is one for me. ... clipboards for 5"x8" writing pads. ...
    (soc.retirement)