disable "open file" in download pop-up

From: sok_secure (sok_secure@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/06/02

From: sok_secure@yahoo.com (sok_secure)
Date: 6 Feb 2002 00:02:21 -0800

i need to provide a file for download to my users BUT i dont want them
to open it. The pop-up that appears for a file download offers both to
open the file or download it.
Any way, i cud disable the "open", so that they HAVE to download ??

Regards

sok

Relevant Pages

  • Re: AIM Send out random messages
    ... > dont want to take chances ... you want me to install the firewall (thats what ... > 5) Download ZoneAlarm from www.zonelabs.com. ... > I downloaded the latest virus definations for intellegent updator... ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Can you build your own desktop Client?
    ... But if there were a distro website that made ... and so you only download what you actually need. ... 1600X900 LCD, some dont. ... install what the platform needs. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Can you build your own desktop Client?
    ... Even the minimum is 137 meg ISO. ... and so you only download what you actually need. ... 1600X900 LCD, some dont. ... install what the platform needs. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Can you build your own desktop Client?
    ... Even the minimum is 137 meg ISO. ... download would not be anywhere near that much. ... Some have a driver for my SCSI card, some dont. ... download and install what the platform needs. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: [SLE] 9.1 > 9.2 question
    ... On Wednesday 29 December 2004 01:13 pm, Joaquin Menchaca wrote: ... Joaquin, I dont know where you get your info, but there is no, and havent ... prohibition from SuSe about non-commercial usage. ... if you want to download it. ...
    (SuSE)