Re: Secured File Upload/download using https

From: Sébastien SAUVAGE (nospam@sebsauvage.net)
Date: 02/01/02

From: "Sébastien SAUVAGE" <nospam@sebsauvage.net>
Date: 01 Feb 2002 13:29:35 GMT

usha.neelakantan@silverline.com (Usha) wrote in
news:1b40dd7f.0202010313.3681e927@posting.google.com:

> How to send a file(csv format generated by a SQL Server Job)to a
> remote server using https calls as a BATCH Process without user
> interaction.
> The Application is in ASP and VB COM with SQL server as backend.

Why not use SFTP (Secure FTP) or SCP ?
They're better suited for file transfer.

--
Sébastien SAUVAGE
sebsauvage at sebsauvage dot net

Relevant Pages

  • RE: TFS install error 28805
    ... Cannot finish the request on Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Server. ... The log entry specifies that HTTPS is required but the command uses HTTP ... I don't see how anyone could possibly install VSTS. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.setup)
  • Re: IIS Server domain name or assigned IP adress
    ... For HTTPS stuff... ... > connecting to SQL server. ... > adress in ASP or by some API function? ... > domain name from assigned certificate? ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.components)
  • =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Re=3A_Gibt_es_eine_sichere_Verbindung_?= =?ISO-8859-15?Q?zu_einem_MS
    ... Bekommst ja in der Regel XML zurück, wmit die OWCs IMHO umgehen koennen. ... Das ganze dann noch per Win-Auth und HTTPS schützen. ... weil ich nur die standard version habe und nicht sql server 2000 enterprise. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.sqlserver)
  • Secured File Upload/download using https
    ... remote server using https calls as a BATCH Process without user ... The Application is in ASP and VB COM with SQL server as backend. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: https?
    ... This is a SQL Server newsgroup, please post your question in a more ... Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP ... Looking for a SQL Server replication book? ... > I cannot access any web pages with https rather than ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)