Formats of PGP-signed messages

From: Sean McAfee (mcafee@artemis.transmeta.com)
Date: 01/25/02

From: mcafee@artemis.transmeta.com (Sean McAfee)
Date: 25 Jan 2002 10:25:05 -0800

I've been working on software that can verify the signatures of incoming
e-mail messages. Currently it knows about the multipart/signed
Content-Type, and how to interpret the parts of such messages. This takes
care of most of the signed e-mail that I receive, but I have one friend who
sends me messages signed in a different format. The Content-Type of his
messages is text/plain, and the body of the message is delimited by the
following lines:

Can someone refer me to a document that describes the format of messages
like this?

Thanks in advance.

--
"It's a deicide.  This guy Lokk arranged the murder of this guy Baldur.
 Now Baldur's Dad's going postal and threatening to end the universe..."