RE: Help: Secure Server does not work properly on IE

From: Edd (edujavac@yahoo.es)
Date: 01/20/02

From: "Edd" <edujavac@yahoo.es>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 05:18:33 +0100

But why does it work with Netscape?

uvnj4uoh21ocb0916mrho60k6nkdts95bv@4ax.com...

https://X.X.X.X:port.
> >When I try to connect to the server by writing
> >"https://server-name:port-number" from IExplorer, I receive the error
> >message "Connection to server could not be made".
> >
> >If instead of that, I just write "https://X.X.X.X:port" then the
application
> >do
> >works (actually it is an application based on applets-servlets).
(Netscape
> >do works, but I would like to use IE).
> >
> >Could you please help me?
> >Do I have to modify any security option in IE?
> >Is it something about server authentication and certificates?
> >
> >Thanks in advance,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Recent Zone Alarm changes
    ... Marcus wrote: ... > it's possible it is a different server. ... > receive and send e-mail on all three of my active addresses in Netscape ... > And I've tried calling ATTBI support, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Recent Zone Alarm changes
    ... it's possible it is a different server. ... receive and send e-mail on all three of my active addresses in Netscape ... still can't browse when security is on "High" -- even with both ... And I've tried calling ATTBI support, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Cant Send mail using Netscape
    ... Outlook Express using their instructions for Outlook Express. ... but not a SSL connection. ... rejected by the server. ... Netscape says it is an Outlook Express problem, ...
  • Re: Still having Trouble with VM and this NG
    ... I've just seen your reply Martin from 23rd via google. ... I am using Sea-Monkey (successor to Netscape) and all my other regular ... OK using the same server. ... Still bottom line is that the original news account set up is receiving URME messages properly once again. ...
    (uk.rec.models.engineering)
  • Re: X3D
    ... Netscape 4 has its own built JVM. ... Enterprise Edition SE V1.5.0 also Java SE v1.4._01, ... Either of these is fine for running the server. ... FreeWRL with a hopefully fixed EAI. ...
    (comp.lang.vrml)