Re: Registry Lockdown?

From: C Colon (foobar@asia.com)
Date: 01/11/02

From: foobar@asia.com (C Colon)
Date: 11 Jan 2002 00:48:00 -0800

> How many of you out there lock your workstation registries? Which keys in
> particular? We want to lock some keys down and need to get an idea of how
> many others do the same?

It would be great if you could mention which Windows version are your
workstations based on...

C:\>
-------------------------
Kindly post replies to the
newsgroup itself

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Registry Lockdown?
    ... >> How many of you out there lock your workstation registries? ... We want to lock some keys down and need to get an idea of how ... > newsgroup itself ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Registry Lockdown?
    ... >> How many of you out there lock your workstation registries? ... We want to lock some keys down and need to get an idea of how ... > newsgroup itself ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Registry Lockdown?
    ... > How many of you out there lock your workstation registries? ... We want to lock some keys down and need to get an idea of how ... newsgroup itself ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Registry Lockdown?
    ... >How many of you out there lock your workstation registries? ... We want to lock some keys down and need to get an idea of how ... Jeff ...