Re: Safe Computing Reference Site Wanted

From: Robert R Kircher, Jr. (rrkircher@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/01/02

From: "Robert R Kircher, Jr." <rrkircher@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 00:18:19 -0500

Been there... Pretty good site, but I'm looking for more than one site for
comparison. Mind you, I am fully aware of all the info on these pages I
need the pages to give to others. The more pages I have the better off I
will be.

Thanks
Rob

"John" <sickofspam@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> try http://www.claymania.com/safe-hex.html
>
> "Robert R Kircher, Jr." <rrkircher@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I am looking for a good "Safe Computing" web sites which I can use in an
> > effort to educate a few users. Ideally these pages would explain the
> > different types of threats and how to reasonably avoid infection. The
> info
> > would span everything from spyware to full fledge Virus attracts. I
would
> > prefer the a page without a bias to one product or another.
> >
> > Does such a page exist?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > --
> >
> > Rob

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The Eleventh Hour Ratings
    ... preconceptions, when those of us who went into it without such rigidly- ... And purely subjective rubbish at that, ... Surely that's the very definition of you making your mind up ... You like to label this as bias, ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: quarter square triangle measurement help
    ... My mind just wasn't working at all at all.... ... quarter square triangles and my mind is blank on the measurements. ... I'm assuming no seam allowance? ... and the two bias edged are the same length. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: How long does it take to re-install Vista and the Dell programs/drivers?
    ... spyware, ... Nothing lost doing a few scans to put your mind at ease... ... antivirus / firewall installed? ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: setup.ini missing
    ... "Ease your mind and scan your PC for viruses and spyware." ... Ted Zieglar ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Top Ten things I would add to Empires show
    ... ya know...i don't want an apology...i change my mind.. ... your review sucks and your bias.. ... game on.. ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)