Re: Safe Computing Reference Site Wanted

From: John (sickofspam@nowhere.com)
Date: 01/01/02

From: "John" <sickofspam@nowhere.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 05:13:02 GMT

try http://www.claymania.com/safe-hex.html

"Robert R Kircher, Jr." <rrkircher@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:a0rdm9$6uq$1@bob.news.rcn.net...
> Hello All,
>
> I am looking for a good "Safe Computing" web sites which I can use in an
> effort to educate a few users. Ideally these pages would explain the
> different types of threats and how to reasonably avoid infection. The
info
> would span everything from spyware to full fledge Virus attracts. I would
> prefer the a page without a bias to one product or another.
>
> Does such a page exist?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
>
> Rob

Relevant Pages

  • Safe Computing Reference Site Wanted
    ... I am looking for a good "Safe Computing" web sites which I can use in an ... effort to educate a few users. ... prefer the a page without a bias to one product or another. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Safe Computing Reference Site Wanted
    ... >I am looking for a good "Safe Computing" web sites which I can use in an ... >effort to educate a few users. ... topics, is located at winfosec.com/features/five, and the common sense ...
    (comp.security.misc)