Re: JAP question

From: Carl (csk43@web.de)
Date: 12/22/01

From: csk43@web.de (Carl)
Date: 22 Dec 2001 03:46:09 -0800

Patrick Head wrote:
> May I suggest you turn of java, cookies etc: in IE.Its a dead
> give away.

Thanks for your advice. I've checked it again and have
found out now that Webwasher is the problem. When I only
use JAP it works for me, too. Still, I would like to
combine both things.

I just wonder if this test page (i.e.
http://www.lfd.niedersachsen.de/service/service_selbstt.html)
shows my original IP address and http://privacy.net/analyze/
doesn't - is privacy.net (and others, which give similar
results) really reliable then?

Carl

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Rest in Peace RMMP
    ... occasional dude just looking for advice. ... Since kill-filing the people who turned this group into 90% links to eBay and YouTube, it's gone very dead. ... What little talk there is on drums seems to relate far more to the techy gearhead stuff than on actual drumming. ... So of the most recent 20 threads, a total of none are about drummers wanting to talk about drumming. ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: Office 2000
    ... most of your advice on the specific subject of Office 200 SR-1 has been, ... beating a dead horse and also just to let you know that you are dead wrong. ... "Milly Staples, MVP "but not an official MS Representative" demeaningly ... Search this forum. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • RE: 100% CPU usage and slow running
    ... I've run SUPERantispyware Prof. on my system and it ... Thanks for your advice. ... First, try to clean up your caches, Internet files and delete cookies ... Then click on Advanced tab and scroll down to under the Browsing Option: ...
  • re: thread
    ... >> And the message about handling these things at a strategic level ... >> whenever possible is enticing, ... > This book was written by two Sun engineers who work on the Java ... this was my original advice to the OP. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Julie Bove, Ozgirl, Beav, Frank, Mack: Idiots Extraordinaires!
    ... >>following your advice. ... >>It would seem that whatever you're doing to fight this terrible ... >>disease has also removed all common sense, ... >They told my that I am dead, or that I am a liar or to ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)