Re: A Challenge

From: Chet Uber (eidetic@mindspring.com)
Date: 12/19/01

From: Chet Uber <eidetic@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 04:02:09 GMT

"Mr.Pink" wrote:

> > No a pointless waste of time was your attack on my post to spread the
> > news of a neat scientific experiment that can yield loot.
>
> ahahahahahahahahaaaa "a neat scientific experiment", wooo.... ok....

It is a neat scientific experiment. It is also fun ... Mr. Funk Master
Flash.

Does hotmail come with training wheels?

eidetic

--

Chet Uber, Senior Advisor SecurityPosture 7660 Dodge Street, Suite D Omaha, NE 68154 vox +1 402.498.2673 fax +1 402.391.3906 cell +1 402.671.9720 eidetic@mindspring.com http://www.securityposture.com

If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of it is strictly prohibited. It is the responsibility of the addressee to scan this mail and any attachments for computer viruses or other defects. The sender does not accept liability for any loss or damage of any nature, however caused, which may result directly or indirectly from this email or any file attached.

---------------------------------------------- "We Break Things to Make Them Better" (c) 2001. Chet Uber. All Rights Reserved. ----------------------------------------------