Re: Don't understand firewall message

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 08:49:02 -0400, me again
<rick0.merrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"port
triggering" - that means open the port only if you request it.
I wasn't aware of that and will go into the router configuration and
see what I can do.
Many thanks

Jack

  • Malicious use of grc.com
    ... ShieldsUpis an application developed by Steve Gibson of Gibson ... Research Corporation that allows a web user to request a remote port scan ... ShieldsUp happily scans the other box while returning the result set into ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Malicious use of grc.com
    ... ShieldsUpis an application developed by Steve Gibson of Gibson ... Research Corporation that allows a web user to request a remote port scan ... ShieldsUp happily scans the other box while returning the result set into ...
    (Incidents)
  • RE: NT Compromise
    ... TCP port 6667 and 6668 are used for IRC. ... to this it seems that your server might have connection to one of IRC ... Subject: NT Compromise ... has timed out a request to STEELSRV. ...
    (Incidents)
  • Malicious use of grc.com
    ... ShieldsUpis an application developed by Steve Gibson of Gibson ... Research Corporation that allows a web user to request a remote port scan ... ShieldsUp happily scans the other box while returning the result set into ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Malicious use of grc.com
    ... ShieldsUpis an application developed by Steve Gibson of Gibson ... Research Corporation that allows a web user to request a remote port scan ... ShieldsUp happily scans the other box while returning the result set into ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)