Re: Book "Cisco Firewalls"

VanguardLH <V@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
VanguardLH wrote:
Let's see how long the download survives. Cisco has been informed but
it'll be awhile before they act on it. Since you've been ever so
informative in your rebuttal to prove this download is legit, I've
decided to also inform filesonic since they aren't interested in
violating copyrights or DCMA, either.

Yep, filesonic nixed the download. It doesn't exist anymore. They
aren't interested in hosting pirated documents. Filesonic responded to
my notice informing me that the download has been deleted. If you try
that link in your post, you'll find it isn't there anymore.

Would you like to tell us where else you uploaded a pirated copy of this
book so the file hoster can be informed about your document piracy?

Don't feed the idiot. Thank you.

cu
59cobalt
--Mark Russinovich

  • Re: Book "Cisco Firewalls"
    ... Yep, filesonic nixed the download. ... aren't interested in hosting pirated documents. ... my notice informing me that the download has been deleted. ... zinger at the book thief. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Book "Cisco Firewalls"
    ... Yep, filesonic nixed the download. ... It doesn't exist anymore. ... aren't interested in hosting pirated documents. ... my notice informing me that the download has been deleted. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • cant delete a .wmv file
    ... downloading a .wmv file off the web and my browser quit. ... When I tried to start the download again the machine told me I didn't ... box appeared informing me that the file was involved in some other ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player.mac)
  • RE: SP2 Incremental D/lds
    ... get a clean product. ... there is a resume download for dis-connects in the sp2.if ... >than a huge install and also do this without informing the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • cant get rid of a windows media file
    ... downloading a .wmv file off the web and my browser quit. ... When I tried to start the download again the machine told me I didn't ... box appeared informing me that the file was involved in some other ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)