Re: Verizon Droid Hotspot
- From: Skywise <into@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:13:11 GMT
Leythos <spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:MPG.26d9581c674bcd7b989695
In article <6uHbo.80953$GF5.58991@hurricane>, into@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The very fact that an encrypted communication is taking
place *IS* information.
I think he's the old CHILLY idiot that use to brag about people
listening to his show and watching the Olympics and that no admin could
block him or detect it from their work networks....
I dind't think anyone doubted it was him.
http://www.skywise711.com - Lasers, Seismology, Astronomy, Skepticism
Seismic FAQ: http://www.skywise711.com/SeismicFAQ/SeismicFAQ.html
Quake "predictions": http://www.skywise711.com/quakes/EQDB/index.html
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
- Prev by Date: Re: Verizon Droid Hotspot
- Next by Date: software firewall suggestions
- Previous by thread: Re: Verizon Droid Hotspot
- Next by thread: Re: Verizon Droid Hotspot