Re: Win7 svchost.exe using a lot of Memory

Hi there Rick,
Thanks for you reply.

I have noticed that right after Startup of Windows the svchost.exe does
grow quite a bit. Considering its under 30.000k, and then grows to the
115.000k it has when my System is fully loaded.

What makes you think that 115MB is "too much" for a 64 bit machine?

Considering that I always check my processes, and the usage of my pc.
Windows now consumes 40% of my memory with only Firefox running. Which
in my opinion is too much (or am i wrong???). Also considering I use
Task Manager a lot, svchost.exe has never caught my attention until it
became this memory absorbing problem.

My Specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
Intel Quad Core Q6600 (4x 2.4Ghz)