Win7 svchost.exe using a lot of Memory

Hi there everyone!
I really hope you guys can help me out here!
I have searched the web and also this website for an answer, however
only answers i get are with WinXP.

This is why i started this new thread.

I am currently running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit, and seem to have this
svchost.exe problem. In my Tast manager i have alot of Processes however
none of them exeeds 50.000k Memory. (this including Firefox, Outlook,
iTunes)
However the svchost.exe is using up 115500k Memory which is too much.

I hope you guys can help me out here!
Any other specs or info needed just ask and ill post what is needed to
get this problem solved!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Chris

--
Darkray
Darkray's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/196772.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Win7 svchost.exe using a lot of Memory
    ... Darkray wrote: ... I have searched the web and also this website for an answer, ... However the svchost.exe is using up 115500k Memory which is too much. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: disppearing disk drives, faultly programs and slow performance
    ... under processes as using 0 memory and would not show up under the ... Also, almost immediately, Internet Explorer stopped working, the link ... The computer virtually stopped when I tried to update itunes from ... my Cd-rom/DVD-rom drives disappeared. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: w3wp.exe Allocating Over a Gig of RAM
    ... are you using inproc sessions? ... | The organization I am working for has created a new corporate website ... | this memory is not noticably released. ... | By Address portion of the CLR Profiler report, but this seems to be the ...
  • Re: Which router then?
    ... Sounds like my buggy D-Link. ... There's a couple of nasty bugs sue to lack of onboard memory. ... The latter can be resolved by disabling the DNS ... Even now I have iTunes sharing between the G5 ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: (OT) Mozilla Firefox Advice
    ... new version, but doesn't have the money to buy another computer *or* memory, ... This happened to me with iTunes during a period ... Options, go to the Advanced tab, and select the third tab "Update", there's a ... Mommy loves you too my sweaty litter baby fire ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)