Re: Help remove trojan.fakealert.brg

their is only best way to remove trojan.fakealert.brg is to use
SUPERANTISPYWARE.you can download it from www.superantispyware.com
the history of "trojan.fakealert.brg" is that it belong to group of fake
antiviruses which looks just like the ANTIVIRUSES but infact these are
not antivirus.there risk is critical.before a time ago a fake antvirus
hits upon my computer.whose name was 'TOTAL SECURITY 2009" which looks
just like a antivirus but infact it was a critical virus i tried many
antiviruses to remove it eg.mcafee,avg,malware antibytes but these
programs could not do nothing.fake antivirus paralyzed my pc.i could not
tell what type of problems i faced.but when i used "SUPERANTISPYWARE" my
all problems get solved in one scan.
to contact me for further helps.
jhanzabniazi@xxxxxxxxx

--