Re: centos 5 firewall newbie question

so I can install that on my Windows XP desktop, create the rules, have it
install them on the server using ssh for me? holy crap! Thanks, many many
thanks!!

"Gary" <garyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If you're new to iptables, I highly recommend using FirewallBuilder
(fwbuilder.org).

-Gary

  • Re: New Event Log Errors!
    ... Somehow along those lines I'd also installed the Certificate Authority ... Did you apply the last Server Pack for SBS Server? ... Please install Windows Support Tools on the win2k3 sp1 problematic ... Microsoft is providing this information only as a convenience to you: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cannot activate SBS 2003 SP2
    ... everywhere and sitting on the case of the server is the old board - balanced ... slip stream SBS you would have had it ages ago. ... My main reason for slipstreaming the install is because I cannot get ... updates that need to be applied if one is to have a succesful outcome ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cannot activate SBS 2003 SP2
    ... the old array was a raid 5 that should not have become so rooted but the twit who built the server did not actually enable the spare drive to act as a spare!! ... The problem is SBS is unique and I've rarely if ever seen it work. ... The server has been chugging away in a small business environment for several years and I have administered it for them for about a year making sure that the updates were installed and their mailboxes were managed etc etc. ... My main reason for slipstreaming the install is because I cannot get the original 2003 server install to cope with the new hardware and it falls over part way into the install - BSOD bit. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cannot activate SBS 2003 SP2
    ... everywhere and sitting on the case of the server is the old board - balanced ... slip stream SBS you would have had it ages ago. ... My main reason for slipstreaming the install is because I cannot get ... updates that need to be applied if one is to have a succesful outcome ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • unsubmit
    ... Using a development server also [Roberto ... Can't find cable Internet connec [Roberto ... You can fix that manually by 'apt-get install ... > development machine, so if the production server goes down, we can ...
    (Debian-User)