Re: Watching WTA Warsaw from work

Anonymous <nobody@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmmm... looks like chilly the silly got himself a new mail address to
evade killfiling ...

[...]
When Maria Sharapova is playing, we have had our server CRASH under
the load, with people connecting from office networks all over Europe
to tune in.

Y'know, as a system administrator that's not really something I'd brag
about ...

*re-plonk*

cu
59cobalt
--Mark Russinovich

  • Re: Basic Dummy Load Question
    ... you are looking to *lame* your HRD... ... Wouldn't that cut the load to ... for a load connected between the amp and the speaker. ... Connecting a load to your external speaker output is connecting ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: XLR input-output impedance?
    ... Balanced, 600ohm or higher load, +4dBu nominal, +26dBu max ... What you describe is the standard way of connecting pro equipment. ... The output is from a low impedance, that will drive any load of 600 ohms or higher. ...
    (rec.audio.tech)
  • Re: Naked PC power supply
    ... I know they won't start without a load so I have tried connecting up a floppy drive, hard drive, and CD drive at the same time but the power supply still won't come on. ... It is one of the newer types of supples with no on/off switch and a 20 pin connector that attaches to the mother board. ... To be specific it is a Power Tronic PK-6145DT3 145W power supply from a gateway computer. ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • home page does not load upon connection
    ... shows i'm connecting via my isp. ... not load, instead it says the page is not available. ... that for some reason internet explorer is trying to load my home page before ...
  • Home Page will not load when connect to internet
    ... When I click on Internet Explorer on my desktop a pop up window comes up that ... shows i'm connecting via my isp. ... not load, instead it says the page is not available. ...