WTA Andalucia Experience

With one alternate SopCast server in use, I found that
someone, in Estonia, was watching the Suarez-Ani match
from work today.

I use the option of not being listed in the directory and
make people use my web site to get the Sopcast stream. This
way, I can use the firewall logs to find out what parts
of the world people are watching from. The firewalls logs
do show someone in Estonia connecting during the Suarez-
Ani match.

Becuase this other SopCast server is not in any blocking
lists, anyone who uses it from work will not likely be
blocked by the filtering software, since these other
servers are not likely to be in any filtering vendor's
lists. This is what allowed someone from Estonia to be
able to connect to the Sopcast stream from work.

.