NewFolder.Exe virus removal, virus that disables task manager and registry editing

NewFolder.Exe virus removal, virus that disables task manager and
registry editing and also removes folder options from fie menu, learn
how to remove new folder.exe virus
http://security-threads.com/virus-removal/new-folder-exe/

  • unable to run regedit command as an administrator
    ... cleaned the virus. ... From then onwards Folder Options was missing under ... "registry editing has been disabled by your administrator". ...
  • Re: Run,Task Manager & homepage disabled
    ... Boss its saying "registry editing has been disabled by ur ... as i have already told you this PC was infected by Virus after that its ... behaving like this how can i solve this issue pls help me to over come ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Registry
    ... message "registry editing is disabled by your ... administrator" Any one knows what might be the problem? ... had virus before but now is all gone. ... I am runing windows xp prof. ...
  • RE: Hidden files & folders, found stuff
    ... They talk about a Virus "amvo.exe" worm ... This is a problem when backing up using Nero to a CD, ... I have changed that option in folder options. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cant open .jpg attachments
    ... I go to explorer, tools, there is an option for Internet options not folder Options? ... I found nothing in there about fiile types. ... > the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)