Re: Zone alarm and I.E.

John <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Now Zone Alarm is blocking ie from the Internet.
However, ie has all the permissions.
MS Outlook works fine BTW.
What else do I look for under "programs" to give permission to ie?

Better don't use Zone Alarm and don't use IE.

Yours,
VB.
--
Bitte beachten Sie auch die Rückseite dieses Schreibens!

  • Re: Append query to Outlook contacts
    ... Thanks, John. ... bothered with a separate export/import operation each time. ... With Outlook I can make changes ... assume it is not an Access permissions problem since all objects have Admin ...
    (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)
  • Re: Secondary Site
    ... >>> available on the Actions tab of the System management applet. ... >>> John ... The site servers need full control permissions ... Kim Oppalfens ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.setup)
  • Re: Adding Users
    ... > John -- ... Log into PWA with administrator permissions ... Select the Project Managers group and then click the Modify Group ...
    (microsoft.public.project.pro_and_server)
  • Re: Secondary Site
    ... John ... > Management container and all subfolders object etc to the group. ... >> The site servers need full control permissions ... >> servers and you give this group the necessary permissions. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.setup)
  • Re: [SLE] Install mistake
    ... Sounds like a permissions thing to do with ACL's, ... Then I noticed using Midnight Commanders ... > John Wolter, President ...
    (SuSE)