Re: Great Firewall/Australia censorship proposal

Chilly8 <chilly8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:ba80d66c-60a1-44cd-8879-
edc5a8b2e898@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Idiot.

We are carrying the swearing in of the 111th Congress on our new
online TV station, and there are a lot of connections coming from
office networks all over the place. Seems like a lot of people are
tuning in from work to watch the new Congress get sworn in.

I am, as I write this, seeing connections coming from office networks
all over the United States. Since my streaming TV server is not in any
filtering lists, all one has to do is plug the IP and port into
Windows Media player, and they will have the telecast on their
workstation in seconds. NO filtering means no circumvention, no muss,
no fuss, just plug the address into Windows Media Player and you are
good to go.
Who is connected right now reads like a whos-who of Corporate
America.

I could IMAGINE what the load will be two weeks from today, we we
broadcast the Obama innaguration on our both our TV and radio
stations.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

  • Re: Great Firewall/Australia censorship proposal
    ... We are carrying the swearing in of the 111th Congress on our new ... online TV station, and there are a lot of connections coming from ... I am, as I write this, seeing connections coming from office networks ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: pioneer sx-727 am tuner not working.
    ... So The oscillator and mixer appear to be working. ... If I put a finger on r57, I get an am station playing from the speaker. ... I went through and soldered all wirewrap connections. ... gain control) that sends a DC gain control signal to the RF and IF. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Is Replication a vaild means to avoid Data Corruption
    ... Interruptions due to dropped connections ... > or higher would be relative to that station. ... > three sites would generally be requested by higher level administration ... I also have traveling techs with laptops who could be ...
    (microsoft.public.access.replication)
  • Re: Fishguard to lose train service?
    ... is connected by the town bus service and would also provide substantial ... parking facilities. ... Currently the only parking at the harbour station ... 1/2 mile windswept road - bus connections are offered on the mid day ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Avanti Moonraker Base
    ... There are some who choose to use their PC to chat to other amateurs who are ... There is one station in Canada who connects to GB3CM regularly, ... there is also the facility for random connections. ... Take no notice of the doom and gloomers, repeaters are like some G3's, not ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)